Coordinators: Nicola Fantini & Irene Dell'Aversana
CNR – Struttura Tecnica di Particolare Rilievo ‘Valorizzazione della Ricerca’
From 1st May 2015 to 31st October 2015, Milan will host the Universal Exposition, whose central theme is “Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life”. Enterprise Europe Network organizes a matchmaking service offering the opportunity to plan meetings between visitors of Expo Milan 2015, Italian and European companies registered online and the following Worldwide delegations:
Celac (South America ) and Carribean States (12th June 2015 - Creativity and Innovation in the Agro-Food Sector)
South East Asian Nations (30th September-2nd October 2015 - Meet in Italy for Life Sciences)
USA and Canada (5th-6th October 2015 - Eco-Efficient Management of Resources in Agro-Food Sector)
Bilateral Meetings - How It Works
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. People meet and greet at high speed. 20 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next talk starts. Participation is free of charge, but you need to register your company profile on the webpage related to the event you wish to join.
Steps to follow:
- Register online and submit your own cooperation profile on the section "Register" : in your profile you can state what kind of technology/product/expertise you are offering, what kind of cooperation you are looking for and which ideas you would like to discuss with potential collaboration partners.
- Promotion of published profiles: All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organisers of this event. Furthermore, all participants of the event will view your cooperation profile. A statistical analysis of 40 matchmaking events showed that high quality profiles are visited about 50 to 150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER the event.
- Selection of bilateral meetings:
- Email notification: you will be informed by email when you can start booking bilateral meetings. Check which cooperation profiles are most promising. Intelligent search options allow a quick identification of the most suitable participants/cooperation profiles. Within a few minutes you should be able to identify future potential business partners.
- Booking of bilateral meetings: Once you have found the most promising business partners you can select them for bilateral meetings. You can add further meetings any time but please be aware that the bookings are managed on the principle "first come - first served". You can book meetings BUT you can also be booked for bilateral talks by other participants!
- Your personal meeting agenda: a few days before the event you will receive your personal meeting agenda (furthermore you can constantly check it online). The agenda gives you information about the time, the number of the table and who you are going to meet.
- Confirm your participation: in case you have meetings the organizer needs to be sure that you will attend the event. Therefore please confirm or cancel your participation once you are asked to confirm.
- At the event: At the registration desk, you will receive an updated version of your meeting schedule including last minute bookings. Your personal meeting schedule lists in chronological order for each meeting: the names of your conversation partners and the number of table for each meeting
Deadlines for each event:
Creativity and Innovation in the Agro-Food Sector, 12 June 2015
20 Apr – 29 May: Registration
27 April – 3 May: Book b2b meetings
12 June: Bilateral face-2-face meetings
Meet in Italy for Life Sciences, 29th September-2nd October 2015
16 Feb – 11 Sep: Registration
12 Sep – 24 Sep: Book b2b meetings
29 Sep – 2 Oct: Bilateral face-2-face meetings
Eco-Efficient Management of Resources in Agro-Food Sector,5th-6th October 2015
On line Registration: coming soon